cti-users message

Subject: Re: [cti-users] Re: [EXT] [cti-users] Client Python Code

Bret,

Maintaining separate branches would be the best for us on this end.

Patrick Maroney
Principle Engineer – Data Science & Analytics
Wapack Labs
609-841-5104
pmaroney@wapacklabs.com

From: cti-users@lists.oasis-open.org <cti-users@lists.oasis-open.org> on behalf of Bret Jordan <Bret_Jordan@symantec.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 8, 2017 8:48:25 AM
To: Jason A. Evans
Cc: Bret Jordan; cti-users@lists.oasis-open.org

I can change the server response to be just 2.0.  I am building this solution in preparation for the OASIS TC’s future release of STIX 2.1 and as features get marked as done for 2.1 I have started including them (confidence, internationalization, etc).

Sorry if this causes any confusion.
Bret

Sent from my Commodore 128D

PGP Fingerprint: 63B4 FC53 680A 6B7D 1447  F2C0 74F8 ACAE 7415 0050