cti-users message

Subject: Re: [cti-users] CTI TC Interop Plugfests - OASIS Policy Clarification Question

Hi Pat – We shared the planning for the plugfest on multiple Interop and TC calls. Sorry that you missed the information.

The plugfest in Jan is *not* open to non-TC members.

Please refer to the slides from the last TC call if you would like to understand the reasons.

The plugfest participant list has been completed and we have planned out what the participants will exercise and their specific products during the plugfest. We were very clear on when participants had to sign up, what they had to provide for participation and also the rules for participation.

Our hope is that the lessons we learn from the plugfest can roll into both future Interop test document updates and also lessons learned for future plugfests.

regards

Allan