cti-users message

Subject: Re: [cti-users] New Releases

A quick update: I just released python-cybox v2.1.0.16, which should fix a packaging bug in v2.1.0.15 that kept it from being installed on some versions of Python. There are no functional changes. See this issue [1] for more information.

Thanks,
Greg

[1] https://github.com/CybOXProject/python-cybox/issues/309

On 2017-11-28, 22:19 UTC, "cti-users@lists.oasis-open.org on behalf of Back, Greg" <cti-users@lists.oasis-open.org on behalf of gback@mitre.org> wrote:

    Hey everyone-

    There have been several new versions of OASIS Open software libraries released in the last month.

    - taxii2-client version v0.2: https://pypi.python.org/pypi/taxii2-client/0.2.0
    - python-stix2 version v0.4: https://pypi.python.org/pypi/stix2/0.4.0
    - stix2-patterns v0.6: https://pypi.python.org/pypi/stix2-patterns/0.6.0

    We are planning for 1.0 releases for most of these libraries soon, now that the Committee specifications have been officially published by OASIS, so welcome any feedback, suggestions, bug reports, or contributions of new code! If you have any issues or questions, let me know.

    Also, a reminder that these libraries are owned by OASIS on behalf of the CTI TC (not by MITRE or DHS), and we heavily encourage others to get involved. If you’re interested, PLEASE don’t hesitate to reach out and I’m more than willing to guide anyone through the process of contributing.

    There have also been some bugfix releases to the older, MITRE-maintained libraries:
    - django-taxii-services v0.5
    - openioc-to-stix v0.3
    - python-cybox v2.1.0.15

    We don’t plan to add new features to these libraries, but try to fix any bugs that impact users as the community transitions to STIX 2.0 and TAXII 2.0, so feedback on these are encouraged as well.

    Thanks,
    Greg Back
    MITRE