cti-users message

Subject: Re: [cti-users] Using NLP to produce STIX [GroupMail]

Hi

We are planning to kick-off a similar project based on the web content and also classify content in terms of vulnerabilities/threats/controls/incidents.

It will be great if there is any prior work on this or we are happy to collaborate with other members

Regards
Lalit

From: cti-users@lists.oasis-open.org <cti-users@lists.oasis-open.org> on behalf of Edilson Arenas <e.arenas@cqu.edu.au>
Sent: 05 December 2017 08:51
To: cti-users@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [cti-users] Using NLP to produce STIX [GroupMail]

Hello everyone,

The automation of the process to produce SDOs out of curated CTI, data enrichment services, and organisations internal repositories is paramount. I am researching feature and entity extraction, creation of labelled training, and test data sets in a semi-supervised NLP  (natural language processing) environment to do that. Is there anyone out there who is also attempting to do the same? Is there anyone out there who is using a different technique?

Kind regards,

Edilson Arenas