cti-users message

Subject: Re: [cti-users] updates to my stix-2 and taxii-2 projects

This is wonderful Ringo, well done!

On Dec 10, 2017, at 22:34, ringo <ringowathelet@gmail.com> wrote:

just to let people know, I have updated some of my Stix-2 and Taxii-2 projects.

Updated the Stix-2 library "scalastix" to version 0.7 release on Maven Central repository.
The updates aim at STIX-2.0 compatibility.

The "scalastix" update flows on to the "StixToNeoDB" project that loads STIX-2.0 objects into a Neo4j graph database.

Also the release on Maven Central of "taxii2Lib-0.2", a Taxii-2 client library in scala.

There is also an updated _javascript_ "taxii2lib.js" for creating Taxii-2 clients in _javascript_.

Although these are work in progress,
let me know if you find them useful and working correctly.

Ringo

Thanks,
Bret
PGP Fingerprint: 63B4 FC53 680A 6B7D 1447  F2C0 74F8 ACAE 7415 0050