cti-users message

Subject: cti-python-stix2 1.0.0 Released

Hello everyone,

Today we released cti-python-stix2 v1.0.0 [1] to PyPI. python-stix2 is a library for serializing, deserializing, storing, retrieving, and manipulating STIX 2 data. For more information, see the documentation available on ReadTheDocs [2].

Release notes are available on GitHub [3], and summarized below.

  • Adds the Workbench API, designed to simplify interacting with STIX data.
  • Supports parsing generic custom content.
  • Fixes multiple bugs.
  • Allows passing a dictionary as a filter value.

Please try it out, and if you have any questions or issues using it, let us know! This is an OASIS TC Open Repository, so we welcome contributions.

Chris Lenk

MITRE

[1] https://github.com/oasis-open/cti-python-stix2

[2] https://stix2.readthedocs.io/