cti-users message

Subject: STIX 2.0 UoM Editor - Request for feedback

Dear All,

My name is George Sakellariou and I am a PhD Candidate of the Dept. of Applied Informatics at University of Macedonia and a member of the Information Security Research Group (http://infosec.uom.gr) of the Multimedia, Security & Networking laboratory (MSN lab).

We kindly ask for feedback about an open source standalone STIX editor that we have developed as part of our research. The tool is available on GitHub https://github.com/SakisPap/Stix-2.0-Editor.

I remain at your disposal for any further information.

Respectfully,

--

Georgios Sakellariou

PhD Candidate

Information Security Research Group

Multimedia, Security & Networking laboratory (MSN lab)

Dept. of Applied Informatics

University of Macedonia

Address: Egnatias 156, 54636, Thessaloniki, Greece

Tel: +306937339140

e-mail: geosakel@uom.edu.gr