cti-users message

Subject: FreeTAXII upgraded to TAXII 2.1

All,

I have updated the FreeTAXII test site to be complaint with the upcoming release of TAXII 2.1.  Please note that the Discovery URL has changed to /taxii2/.  As is noted in the TAXII 2.1 specification, item based pagination is no longer used and the manifest records are now atomic.  All URL filtering options should work.  Please let me know if you experience any problems.

https://test.freetaxii.com:8000/taxii2/

Bret