cti-users message

Subject: Re: [cti-users] STIX 2.0 UoM Editor - Request for feedback

On 27.04.2018 19:31:08, George Sakellariou wrote:

> My name is George Sakellariou and I am a PhD Candidate of the
> Dept. of Applied Informatics at University of Macedonia and a member
> of the Information Security Research Group (http://infosec.uom.gr)
> of the Multimedia, Security & Networking laboratory (MSN lab).
>
> We kindly ask for feedback about an open source standalone STIX
> editor that we have developed as part of our research. The tool is
> available on GitHub https://github.com/SakisPap/Stix-2.0-Editor.

Hi, Georgios -

Apologies for the delayed response, somehow your mail got buried in my
inbox. Looks like great work you've done, thanks for sharing!

I took the liberty of adding your STIX2 editor to the list of
open-source STIX2/TAXII2 tools and libraries [1], on the OASIS CTI TC
wiki. I hope that's okay with you, Georgios.

[1]: https://wiki.oasis-open.org/cti/FrontPage#Open-source_APIs_and_tools

--
Cheers,
Trey