cti-users message

Subject: Configuration reference information

Hello,

I am learning/investigating TAXII and STIX and am working with OpenTAXII and Cabby. The OpenTAXII documentation (http://www.opentaxii.org/en/stable/configuration.html) indicates a couple configuration files. One seems to be for configuring the OpenTAXII server and the other is for configuring the various services, collections, users, etc. It’s helpful to have the samples and some description, but I cannot find anything that provides a reference for either of these files. Does anyone know of a comprehensive, detailed reference for these configuration files?

Thanks,

Joe Gagnon