cti-users message

Subject: Re: [cti-users] Questions about the Incident object in STIX 2.1

Greetings,

I would like to have this opportunity to suggest taking into consideration:
IETF MILE Working group work https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/mile/about/
IETF IODEF (rfc5070)
VERISÂhttp://veriscommunity.net/

Best regards

On Tue, May 5, 2020 at 7:47 PM Bret Jordan <jordan2175@gmail.com> wrote:
Jessie,

Thanks for your email and your question. The CTI Technical Committee was unable to finish identifying the exact requirements and needs for an incident object for STIX 2.1. However, what the technical committee was able to add is a Grouping object that would allow organizations to group data together with defined context. The actual incident object is still on the list of things that need to be addressed. If you have ideas for what you would like to see, or if you have an information model already developed, please either join the technical committee at OASIS or sent your proposal through the TCâs public comment email list.

The following URL will give you information on how to submit a comment, suggestion, or proposal to the technical committee:Âhttps://www.oasis-open.org/committees/comments/index.php?wg_abbrev=cti

Thanks for your interest in STIX and TAXII 2.1

Bret