cti-users message

Subject: How to integrate into SIEM OSSIM STIX2.0.

Good evening Team,

I have been using the SIEM OSSIM version for a year, and I need to be able to integrate the Stix 2.1 format

Thank you for your support, and in this way I can export my reports to Stix 2.1

Thank you.

Regards

Saludos cordiales.

La Proteccion de su Informacion, Nuestra Pasion.

Caccavelli IT Consulting.
Cybersecurity Consulting Services. And Digital Forensics 24 x7.
Ney E. Caccavelli Guevara.
Consultor de Seguridad Ethical Hacking and Cyberdefensa.
Member of Crime Investigation Association(HTCIA).
Financial y Economic Crime Prevention and Investigation Techniques.
MCTS,MCITP,MCT,MCP,NEITP,CNDP,CEH,CHFI,CCFI,CMSP,CNSA.

Certified Ethical Hacker, and Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator.

caccavelliITConsulting@hotmail.com
caccavelli80@hotmail.com
Twitter: @caccavelliITCon
Skipe: caccavelli80
Tele: 809-486-3384
Santo Domingo,R.D.

http://csfi.us/

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message and its enclosures may contain confidential
and privileged information intended for the use of people and
organizations to which it is directed and its use is thus limited to its
addressee. If you have received this message by mistake, please
eliminate it and inform the sender through a reply message. Should this
be the case, you are advised that the distribution or reproduction of
this e-mail and/or any attachments contained herein is strictly
forbidden. Caccavelli IT Consulting is not liable for opinions expressed in this
message which may not coincide with its responsibilities and purpose and
which may not express official matters.