cti message

Subject: RE: [cti] RFC - Pre-Planning for CTI and Sub-Committee Activities

That schedule looks about right to me as well. I hear Terry’s concern about times and hope we can work something out that’s amenable to all.

-Mark

From: cti@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:cti@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Terry MacDonald
Sent: Monday, June 01, 2015 1:25 AM
To: Ty Miller
Cc: Jordan, Bret; Patrick Maroney; cti@lists.oasis-open.org

Yeah agree, as long as its not all at 12am-2am SYD time like they have been :) I can't do 3 out of 7 nights that late!

Cheers

Terry MacDonald | STIX, TAXII, CybOX Consultant

M: +61-407-203-026

Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this email do not represent the sentiment of any other party except my own. My views do not necessarily reflect those of my employers.