cti message

Subject: Re: [cti] OASIS CTI - Need to recruit

Hi Chet,

Here at ISS in Prague, I'm giving a short
intro on CTI tomorrow.  Back across the pond
again in two weeks at TC CYBER in Sophia
Antipolis, I'll be doing an even more extensive
presentation to build on the synergies between
the group work items and the organizations.

At least as important as group membership
are the outreach relationships with other industry
standards fora dealing with threat information
sharing.  Indeed, highly useful for the initial
meeting would be an ecosystem diagram that
identifies all those other standards fora and
keep it continuously updated.  The NFV ISG
has done this with great effectiveness.

One ancillary subject that occurs among these
diverse communities is the creation and maintenance
of a relatively definitive list of ISAOs.  I've seen
reference to various established and formative ISAOs.
It's not apparent whether any definitive listing
exists.  CTI may wish to task OASIS to maintain a
registry of ISAOs.

--tony