cti message

Subject: Re: [cti] OASIS CTI - Need to recruit

I am not in favor of an ISAO registry as part of this effort and see that as out of scope.

I say that from an ISAC and SCC perspective as I have watched Administrations change this and look to go around current efforts that they encouraged (PDD-63, HSPD-7, PPD-21).

Further there is an RFP and an RFC out on these issues and they pint to other processes/efforts.

Peter

Sent from my iPhone