cti message

Subject: Re: [cti] Inviting nominations for Chair of Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI) TC,

The world of international technical committees in
this sector contains numerous examples of chairs
from government agencies.  Furthermore, Rich
is rather more than an agency representative in
this context.  From both a substantive perspective
as well as effective leadership and "messaging,"
his chair position is important.

As someone who leads the ETSI equivalent activity,
(and formerly led the equivalent in ITU-T) Rich's
chair position probably enhances the global
assimilation of the CTI suite.

--tony

On 2015-06-11 10:45 AM, Trey Darley wrote:

<snip>

However, I suggest the following, especially for us 'Americans' to consider.    We need to have another individual as a co-chair.    Simply put, to not be something that OASIS is adopting only for the US Department of Homeland Security (DHS).

</snip>

--

Anthony Michael Rutkowski

EVP, Industry Standards & Regulatory Affairs

tony@yaanatech.com

+1 703 999 8270

Yaana Technologies LLC

542 Gibraltar Drive