cti message

Subject: Re: [cti] Inviting nominations for Chair of Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI) TC,

Hi Trey,

In my official role as OASIS TC Administrator (aka Process Referee) I'll have to throw a flag on item #2. The TC Process (see https://www.oasis-open.org/policies-guidelines/tc-process#chairs) explains how Chair(s) can be elected and removed. Co-Chairs are equal parties and there is no way one Chair can be allowed to veto another. The TC can adopt a 1 year term-limit if it wishes, that doesn't conflict with anything in our process. But I have to veto the veto - so to speak.

Best,

/chet