cti message

Subject: Re: [cti] International Representation: Leadership

Is anyone engaging with the CCDB or NATO?

As an outcome of the first meeting, it would be
great to have a general agreement on the surrounding
ecosystem and "owners" proffered for the diverse
venues for outreach.

--tony

On 2015-06-12 10:44 AM, Davidson II, Mark S wrote:

Just to close the loop on MITRE/Europe, John Wunder and I are attending the FIRST Berlin conference. Neither of us are presenting, though we do plan on doing our best to engage with the STIX/TAXII community. I am not aware of any other European engagements/meetings that MITRE is participating in for STIX/TAXII.

--

Anthony Michael Rutkowski

EVP, Industry Standards & Regulatory Affairs

tony@yaanatech.com

+1 703 999 8270

Yaana Technologies LLC

542 Gibraltar Drive