cti message

Subject: International Representation

Hi All:

Good point about getting NATO involved. Contacts anyone?

As a member of the ENISA Threat Landscape Stakeholders Group (TLS) I'll be happy to liaison there. Here is some info on the ENISA Brussels meeting:

https://www.enisa.europa.eu/activities/risk-management/events/enisa-workshop-on-eu-threat-landscape

Does it make sense to reach out to EUROPOL and/or the CIS European External Action Service?  I have contacts in both organizations.

Jane Ginn
CTIN