cti message

Subject: Re: [cti] International Representation

Hi Jane, Tony,

We are currently running an experiment (STIX/TAXII) at NATO NCIA.
I’ll definitely ask if they are willing to join the TC. I’ll keep you posted.

Grtz,
Raymon van der Velde

Intelworks | +31 (0)6 5235 4099 | www.intelworks.com
"Intelligence powered defence"

From: Tony Rutkowski <tony@yaanatech.com>
Date: Friday 12 June 2015 18:14
To: "Ms. Jane Ginn" <jg@ctin.us>, "cti@lists.oasis-open.org" <cti@lists.oasis-open.org>

The ecosystem on the other side of the pond
in this sector is laden with many political and
institutional sensitivities.  For what it's worth,
the attached diagrams after some months of
tweaking, were accept as the global and intra-
Europe cyber security constellations by all the
players.  The diagrams are published as
Annex B of TR 103 306, CYBER; Global Cyber
Security Ecosystem.

--tony