cti message

Subject: RE: [cti] Inviting nominations for Chair of Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI) TC,

All -

+1 for Rich on Chair for 1 year term.

Jon Salwen

Enterprise Architect

jsalwen@mitre.org

The MITRE Corp.

202 Burlington Rd

Bedford MA 01730

(781) 271-7172

From: cti@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:cti@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Joep Gommers
Sent: Thursday, June 11, 2015 2:14 PM
To: Peter Allor
Cc: Peter F Brown; Aharon Chernin; Jordan, Bret; Carol Geyer; Chet Ensign; cti@lists.oasis-open.org; Richard Struse; Robin Cover; Scott McGrath; Terry MacDonald; tony@yaanatech.com; Trey Darley

My 0.02c:

+1 for Rich on chair. We could def use industry as co-chair minimally. Although the work so far has been fantastic, it does often lack some real world application to market (which is different as real world implementation, which also needs attention). Having European involvement for example chairing subgroups would help keep it alive and kicking. Even though we're basically road showing around Europe on behalf of STIX and TAXII, the implementors out here are pushing back hard due to implementation complexity. Having extra goodwill out here will make allot of difference.

Lastly we need a chair or cochair with significant time investment, Bret has shown he can invest this time and I like the no nonesence and lets go attitude. +1 there

Sent from my iPhone