cti message

Subject: Re: [cti] CTI-Outreach Sub-Committee Nominations/Discussion

I'm very much interested in participating in the Sub-Committee for outreach.  Suggest consideration of a broader strategic assessment of all major impediments to adoption/blocking issues especially where outreach efforts may provide effective mitigation for non-technical issues.  Conversely a consideration of key partnership opportunities to accelerate adoption (i.e., opportunities for deployment of representative operational reference implementations). Not envisioning more than a high level inventory of the immediate challenges/opportunities and then a very general road map of key objectives and priorities for outreach as a sustained multi-faceted component of  strategy.

In any case, volunteering to participate in the efforts to form and sustain the sub-committee.

Patrick Maroney
President
Integrated Networking Technologies, Inc.
P.O. Box 569
Marlton, NJ 08053
Office:    (856)983-0001
Cell:        (609)841-5104
Email:     pmaroney@specere.org

From: <cti@lists.oasis-open.org> on behalf of Tony Rutkowski <tony@yaanatech.com>
Date: Thursday, June 18, 2015 at 4:57 PM
To: "jg@ctin.us" <jg@ctin.us>, "cti@lists.oasis-open.org" <cti@lists.oasis-open.org>

Along these lines, Jane, attached is an updated presentation
at next week's dual international events at ETSI Headquarters
in France - the annual global security workshop and the 4th meeting
to its Cyber Security Technical Committee.  There are presently
about 150 people attending from around the world, and it brings
together a very wide swath of telecom, IT, and infrastructure
protection communities.  It is also a major home for the global
mobile community and NFV development.

It'll be a good test for outreach!

--tony