cti message

Subject: Re: [cti] CTI-Outreach Sub-Committee Nominations/Discussion

CTI-TC:

Keeping the substantive input from Tony in mind, plus all of the significant on-going inputs from Patrick Maroney, I'd like to nominate the two of them as Co-Chairs of this yet-to-be-defined Sub-Committee...

I think with the global engagement of both of these individuals we will be able to reach out to the broader international community and gain significant adoption and legitimacy as we move for more widespread adoption.

Jane Ginn
CTIN

Quoting Tony Rutkowski <tony@yaanatech.com>:

Along these lines, Jane, attached is an updated presentation
at next week's dual international events at ETSI Headquarters
in France - the annual global security workshop and the 4th meeting
to its Cyber Security Technical Committee.  There are presently
about 150 people attending from around the world, and it brings
together a very wide swath of telecom, IT, and infrastructure
protection communities.  It is also a major home for the global
mobile community and NFV development.

It'll be a good test for outreach!

--tony

On 2015-06-18 4:41 PM, jg@ctin.us wrote:

CTI-TC:

During the Thursday, June 18 call there was a suggestion that we form a Sub-Committee for outreach, specifically to the international community. Later, after the call another suggestion was made for a Sub-Committee specifically for ISAO-Outreach.

Here is a thread we can use for nominations and discussions on this topic.

Jane Ginn
CTIN
**

*Yaana Technologies LLC *