cti message

Subject: Re: [cti] Database Subcommittee

Dunno, and I do not really care so much as long as it gets done.  I think this will be vital for rapid escalation of STIX and TAXII..  Imagine if open-source developers and app developers could not only grab a set of APIs but they could also grab a basic database or schema for a database.  This could help them go from zero-to-fullspeed in very little time.

Thanks,

Bret

Bret Jordan CISSP
Blue Coat Systems
PGP Fingerprint: 62A6 5999 0F7D 0D61 4C66 D59C 2DB5 111D 63BC A303