cti message

Subject: Re: [cti] International Representation

Hi,

For sure inviting*, and involving NATO, EUROPOL, etc. would be a good thing.

* While we now have an official Chair, maybe he could help us with
formal 'official' invitation letters?

I would recommend, if possible, as an example (while not exhaustive)
that I think was representative of international collaboration, trying
to invite some of the entities working on the Common Criteria
https://www.commoncriteriaportal.org/ccra/members/

Best regards