cti message

Subject: Re: [cti] CTI-Outreach Sub-Committee Nominations/Discussion

I would be comfortable committing either time and resource as a member or
a chair/co-chair for this committee:
- Large network and reach in Europe, which is our main focus and needs
allot of work for STIX/TAXII
- Passioned about compatibility and the community we need to create around
it (certifications, tooling, summer of code, etc.)
- Been- and will be evangelizing STIX/TAXII across the intel supply and
tech vendor space

J-