cti message

Subject: (outreach sub-) Re: [cti] CTI-Outreach Sub-Committee Nominations/Discussion

Fully agree here. I was thinking outreach would involve a couple of work
streams, all centering around adoption, adoption, adoption;

- understanding the landscape; continued understanding of the ecosystem,
e.g.
	hall of fame, compatibility listing, etc
	Mapping the ecosystem
	business intelligence function to the rest of the TC
- building trust; speak to decision makers in adopting STIX, TAXII and
CyBoX
	Stage / evangelizing
	Documentation
	Papers / etc.
- enablement; speak to technical implementors in adopting STIX, TAXII and
CyBoX
	Stage / evanglizing
	Documentation
	Etc.
- bridge the gap tooling; identify the key growth factors in adoption and
provide requirements to TC
	What tools do we need around the standards
	Requirements for lirbaries for other sub-comittees
- accreditation schemes / certification
	Schemes
	Technology
	Sponsors