cti message

Subject: Re: [cti] Subcommittee - Summary So Far

Yes I agree it should be part of Outreach but not stand alone.
Doug

Douglas DePeppe, LLM, JD
EosEdge Legal
Cyberlaw and Services
719.357.8025

This email and any attachments contain information belonging to the sender which may be confidential and legally privileged.  The information is only for the intended recipient.  If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copy, distribution, or action taken in reliance on the contents of the information contained in this transmission is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this transmission in error, promptly inform me and delete the message.

Sent from my Mobile

-------- Original message --------
From: Patrick Maroney
Date:06/19/2015 10:30 AM (GMT-07:00)
To: Doug DePeppe , "Jordan, Bret" , cti@lists.oasis-open.org, Richard Struse , Chet Ensign

Propose that we can make this a high level strategic objective for the Outreach Committee.  For example, we can engage with those leading related efforts (e.g.,  when/if the DHS contract is awarded to a Standards Body, any similar international initiatives).

CTI  (and any other commonly adopted related standards) will play a critical role in the "how" we interconnect ISACs/ISAOs.  We need to ensure those developing CTI are well informed of issues, opportunities, and key impediments to adoption that can be addressed in the related standards.

Patrick Maroney
Office: (856)983-0001