cti message

Subject: Re: [cti] Subcommittee formation - next steps

I am interested and willing to serve in the role of co-chair for the STIX SC.

Sean Barnum

From: "Struse, Richard" <Richard.Struse@HQ.DHS.GOV>
Date: Friday, June 19, 2015 at 10:38 AM
To: "cti@lists.oasis-open.org" <cti@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject: [cti] Subcommittee formation - next steps

All,

I’m impressed at the energy folks are showing with respect to the formation of our subcommittees – thank you!  I’d like to suggest the following way forward.  We are setting up electronic ballots for the initial three subcommittees (STIX, TAXII and CybOX) as contemplated by the TC charter.   If you are interested in serving as a co-chair for any of the subcommittees, please make sure that you let the list know if you haven’t done so already.   If we have more than two people interested in serving as co-chairs of a particular subcommittee, the ballot will allow TC members to select two from that list.   While there have been a bunch of nominations for co-chairs, we need to make sure that those individuals are actually willing and able to serve as co-chairs.  As such, we need to hear from those individuals confirming their desire to serve in that capacity.

Thanks,

Rich

Richard J. Struse

Chief Advanced Technology Officer

National Cybersecurity and Communications Integration Center (NCCIC) and

Stakeholder Engagement and Cyber Infrastructure Resiliency (SECIR)

Cyber Security & Communications

U.S. Department of Homeland Security

e-mail:  Richard.Struse@dhs.gov
Phone:  202-527-2361