cti message

Subject: RE: Subcommittees

If you are going to have a STIX 2.0, presumably it will evolve from 1.2 – ditto TAXII and CYBOX.

I don’t see the utility of discrete SCs for the different versions – on the contrary I can imagine many problems with this approach

Peter

cid:image001.jpg@01CE0F64.C0141190

Peter F Brown

Independent Consultant

CIPT

”Using Information Technologies to Empower and Transform”

200 S Barrington Ave., #49719

Los Angeles, CA 90049, USA

Tel: +1.310.694.2278

www.PeterFBrown.com