cti message

Subject: Re: [cti] Request to create a Simple ISAO Identification and Discovery SC

I would love to see it part outreach. A core part of mapping the ecosystem. Lots of favors similar to ISAOs abroad, but not always the same, we should mapping, educating, enabling and possibly even facilitation to connect globally! I'm even seeing private "isacs" emerging purely among private institutions by their own motivation :)

How would you feel about putting this in a larger effort of ecosystem mapping, enablement, etc? Alongside global equivalents, suppliers, etc under outreach umbrella Tony?

Sent from my iPhone