cti message

Subject: Re: [cti] Re: Propose the creation of a TAXII subcommittee

I agree.

Cheers

Terry MacDonald | STIX, TAXII, CybOX Consultant

Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this email do not represent the sentiment of any other party except my own. My views do not necessarily reflect those of my employers.

On 20 June 2015 at 02:44, Joep Gommers <joep@intelworks.com> wrote:
Same

Sent from my iPhone

On 19 Jun 2015, at 18:38, Aharon Chernin <achernin@soltra.com> wrote:

I second

Aharon Chernin
CTO
SOLTRA | An FS-ISAC & DTCC Company
18301 Bermuda green Dr
Tampa, fl 33647
813.470.2173 | achernin@soltra.com

From: cti@lists.oasis-open.org <cti@lists.oasis-open.org> on behalf of Jordan, Bret <bret.jordan@bluecoat.com>
Sent: Friday, June 19, 2015 12:35 PM
To: cti@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [cti] Propose the creation of a TAXII subcommittee

Purpose: To maintain and enhance the TAXII standard

Proposed Deliverables:
  • ​TAXII Roadmap
  • Maintain TAXII 1.1
  • Create future TAXII 1.x versions as required
  • Create a TAXII 2.x
  • Document TAXII

Chair(s): Bret Jordan (Blue Coat Systems) & Mark Davidson (MITRE)

Thanks,

Bret

Bret Jordan CISSP
Blue Coat Systems
PGP Fingerprint: 62A6 5999 0F7D 0D61 4C66 D59C 2DB5 111D 63BC A303