cti message

Subject: Re: [cti] Subcommittee - Summary So Far

Good point Jon. Engagement is a better term.

Cheers

Terry MacDonald | STIX, TAXII, CybOX Consultant

Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this email do not represent the sentiment of any other party except my own. My views do not necessarily reflect those of my employers.

On 20 June 2015 at 08:30, Baker, Jon <bakerj@mitre.org> wrote:
I'm playing a bit of catch up here and realize this might have been discussed.

I suggest not naming a sub committee "outreach".

Instead use "engagement". I think that is closer to what is intended. Engagement would encompass outreach but is suggests bidirectional communications. We need to encourage use and participation and we need to gather external feedback and requirements.

I see this as a second tier priority to creating the stix,cybox,and taxii sub committees.

Sent with Good (www.good.com)

From: cti@lists.oasis-open.org <cti@lists.oasis-open.org> on behalf of Jordan, Bret <bret.jordan@bluecoat.com>
Sent: Friday, June 19, 2015 10:49:54 AM
To: cti@lists.oasis-open.org; Richard Struse; Chet Ensign
Subject: [cti] Subcommittee - Summary So Far

I missed one, sorry about that Tony....

Rich / Chet,

Based on discussions this is what we have so far, can we get some of these setup for voting so they can get the spaces setup and work can begin?

STIX:
Co-Chair: Terry MacDonald
Co-Chair: (Options are Sean Barnum or Aharon Chernin)

TAXII:
Co-Chair: Bret Jordan
Co-Chair: Marc Davidson

CYBOX:
Co-Chair: ??
Co-Chair: ??

DATABASE:
Co-Chair: Eric Burger
Co-Chair: (My option is Jerome Athias would be good here, but that is still open on the list)

OUTREACH:
Co-Chair: Joep Gommers
Co-Chair: Patrick Maroney

ISAO
Co-Chair: ??
Co-Chair: ??

Thanks,

Bret

Bret Jordan CISSP
Blue Coat Systems
PGP Fingerprint: 62A6 5999 0F7D 0D61 4C66 D59C 2DB5 111D 63BC A303