cti message

Subject: RFI/Action Requested: CTI TC Documents

We are exchanging draft charters via email (both inline and in attachments).  Suggest going forward that we leverage OASIS collaborative tools for any persistent artifacts.

I believe the CTI TC Document Libarary is the correct place for managing artifacts specific to SC Charters as these matters fall under the purview of the CTI TC (https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/cti/members/upload.php)?

Patrick Maroney
Office: (856)983-0001
Cell: (609)841-5104
pmaroney@specere.org