cti message

Subject: Re: [cti] Database Subcommittee

We will need to provide Guidance documents. Luckily, efforts put into
the documentation (like the idioms <- perfect simple basic use cases
examples), Specifications and UML model will definitely be helpful.
And make this thing as much unambiguous as possible.
A relational approach (performed years ago) just helped me removing
ambiguity and redundancy, and visualize the hierarchy and
relationships between the numerous concepts/entities/objects.

Regarding extension points, I get your point, but it is likely that
some STIX Reports would be used like "a newspaper where you would read
just the financial articles and ignore sport results"; depending on
interest, needs, context or capabilities/maturity.