cti message

Subject: Tabling an agenda item for next TC meeting

Hey, Chet -

Tabling an agenda item for next TC meeting: codifying the canonical mode of tracking TC attendance.

Cheers,
Trey
--
Trey Darley
Senior Security Engineer
Soltra | An FS-ISAC & DTCC Company
www.soltra.com

From: Chet Ensign <chet.ensign@oasis-open.org>
Sent: Monday, June 22, 2015 15:37
To: Trey Darley
Subject: Re: Draft CTI TC Kickoff Minutes

HI Trey,

It is really the job of the Chair and Secretary to maintain the roster and keep track of voting rights. It is up to the TC as a group to decide how to keep track of attendance. There is a 'Record attendance' link on each meeting that is set up in the calendar and many TCs rely on that. Others just to a roll call at the start of the meeting. You all will have a bit of a challenge on your hands because of the number of members so it may make sense for whoever keeps the minutes to include a list of who was recorded so that people can check to ensure that they were credited.

Also, key point - only meetings of the full TC count - SC meetings do not. So if the TC only meetings in full once per month, those are the only ones you have to make sure you attend.

/chet