cti message

Subject: Re: [cti] Recording your attendance at CTI TC meetings

Hi Dean,

The link is on the event on the calendar itself. Attached is a screen shot of the event listing for a TC meeting that is underway right now. When you go to the calendar page for a CTI TC meeting, you'll see a similar link. I believe it is only available from 10 minutes before the meeting to an hour after or some time frame like that. After that window, the Chair or Secretary can go back and record your attendance. That's how I updated everybody on the 6/18 meeting.

/chet

Inline image 1