cti message

Subject: Re: [cti] Database Subcommittee / conceptual/logical model subcommittee

It may just be Semantics (go figure ;-): I was equating Conceptual <==>
UML Models (UML being the "form" of the Conceptual representations).  I
will defer to others more familiar with model driven
architectures/methodologies on other "forms" of abstraction
layers/tools/representation if UML is not the correct form for same.

Patrick Maroney
Office:  (856)983-0001
Cell::     (609)841-5104
Email:   pmaroney@specere.org