cti message

Subject: [OASIS CTI] Member-Practice Group

I'm not sure of the actual percentage, but have a good sense that many of us are new to OASIS, processes, the full suite of tools, etc.

"Here is a group set up explicitly to enable you to experiment with the platform and get to know it.

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/oasis-member-practice/"

So although I haven't had the time to do more than "Join" and upload a single document, since Chet, Dee, et al set me up,, I do hope to spend some time learning the tools.

  • It's no fun sending a ballot,Issue, action item, etc.  to your self,  so consider this outreach (little o) from the soon to be elected Co-Chair of the "Member-Practice TC".
  • My understanding is that this Member-Practice Group is the only one that is not exposed publicly.
  • Note that I fat fingered my very first Test file upload using my iPad and loaded something proprietary by mistake - so I learned something within 5 minutes of "Practice: You can't delete anything directly!"

Patrick Maroney
President
Integrated Networking Technologies, Inc.
P.O. Box 569
Marlton, NJ 08053
Office:    (856)983-0001
Cell:        (609)841-5104