cti message

Subject: Re: [cti] CTI TC Adoption and Interoperability SCs

Hi Jane,

Regarding "Finally, here is a question for Chet and/or Carol.... Would it be unheard-of for a Sub-Committee to have 3 Co-Chairman.... especially one that will be using more of a non-Standards documentation track? I'm thinking here about the size of this CTI-TC, the importance of the topic, and the workload for the proposed individuals." The OASIS rules allow for only 2 co-chairs so we can't support having 3. However, as with the TC at large, the SCs can elect Secretaries. The Secretaries are listed along with the Chairs on the home page and can support the same tasks as chairs. So that would be the way to go - 2 co-chairs and one or more secretaries.

Great summary by the way. You kept far better track of it all than I did!

/chet