cti message

Subject: Re: [cti] Re: Meetup at Blackhat

Jane just kindly reminded me that there is another event a little earlier that some CTI folks (including myself :-) ) will be at so 8:30pm is probably best.

I withdraw my request to move the time.
Thanks for the reminder, Jane.

sean

From: <Barnum>, "Barnum, Sean D." <sbarnum@mitre.org>
Date: Friday, July 10, 2015 at 2:42 PM
To: "Jordan, Bret" <bret.jordan@bluecoat.com>, stix-discussion-list Structured Threat Information _expression_/ST <stix-discussion-list@lists.mitre.org>, "cti@lists.oasis-open.org" <cti@lists.oasis-open.org>

I’m in.

Any chance we could make the time a little earlier (maybe 7:00 or 7:30)?

sean

From: "Jordan, Bret" <bret.jordan@bluecoat.com>
Date: Tuesday, July 7, 2015 at 1:25 PM
To: stix-discussion-list Structured Threat Information _expression_/ST <STIX-DISCUSSION-LIST@lists.mitre.org>, "cti@lists.oasis-open.org" <cti@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject: [cti] Re: Meetup at Blackhat

Looks like we will have quite a few people at dinner on Thursday night during Blackhat.  Should be a fun night to meet and greet everyone.

A week before BH I will send out private email to all of those that have responded to me or to the list with details on where to meet up.

Thanks,

Bret

Bret Jordan CISSP
Blue Coat Systems