cti message

Subject: RESCHEDULED: OASIS CTI press release

We've encountered an unexpected approval delay and need to reschedule the OASIS CTI press release. It will now go out on Thursday, 16 July.

Sponsors--this means that if you have not yet submitted a quote, there's still time. So far, I have received quotes from eSentire, Fortinet, IBM, iboss, NEC, New Context, Resilient, and Soltra.

Regrets on the last-minute notification; it couldn't be avoided.

Thanks,
Carol