cti message

Subject: Re: [cti] CTI TC Adoption and Interoperability SCs

I presume what Eric means is, while we have support for profiles in STIX, (http://stixproject.github.io/documentation/profiles/), because they are not part of TAXII, they are not actually negotiated at all.

I can not write a client that talks to a generic TAXII server and say "my client supports this profile" and have the server say "OK that is supported by me, we will proceed" and the client then start sending / receiving data.

If there is some way to do this, that people are leveraging, whereby the profile spreadsheet files can be negotiated using TAXII.. it is unclear to me (and it would be great to be shared...!)

-
Jason Keirstead
Product Architect, Security Intelligence, IBM Security Systems
www.ibm.com/security | www.securityintelligence.com