cti message

Subject: Fwd: RSA Conference 2016: call for speakers now open

Dear CTI Members,

RSA opened their call for speakers yesterday.  Please find that information below.  To be considered, you must submit your proposal by August 13, 2015Let us know if anyone from the TC will be submitting proposals and/or if you need any assistance from OASIS.  We'd be happy to help out.  Regards, Jane

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: RSA Conference <info@e.rsaconference.com>
Date: Thu, Jul 16, 2015 at 10:04 AM
Subject: RSA Conference 2016: call for speakers now open
To: jane.harnad@oasis-open.org

This message contains graphics. If you do not see the graphics, click here to view.

Have an idea for a session at
RSA Conference 2016?

Submit your speaking proposal today.

RSA Conference 2016 will be held February 29–March 4 in San Francisco. Last year was our most successful show to date and we need info security leaders like you to make next year’s event even better.

If you have an idea for a session that you think will contribute to the cyber security conversation, we’d like to hear about it.

As an RSA Conference speaker, you can:

  • Promote your ideas, trials and successes
  • Drive continued expansion and adoption of information security solutions
  • Expand your network and professional brand
  • Attend RSA Conference 2016 at no cost! Speakers receive a complimentary Conference Pass, allowing access to all Conference sessions, special events and activities
  • Access a speaker manager, enjoy the exclusive speakers lounge, and attend a speakers-only dinner
  • Benefit from speaker training, including dedicated webcasts and access to a professional speaking coach

Here’s what we look for in a winning proposal:

  • Real-use case studies that attendees can apply to their jobs
  • Submissions with originality, creativity, innovation and actionability in both topic and session outline
  • Session details that provide depth, validity, expertise and specifics that help make your submission stand out from other similar submissions
  • Intermediate to advanced material—the average attendee has approximately nine years experience in the security industry
  • New speakers—we’re always looking for fresh perspectives. However, you must demonstrate strong domain/technical experience. Biographies can be hugely important in the evaluation process

To be considered for RSA Conference 2016, you must submit your proposal by August 13, 2015.

View our tips for submission to learn all the details about the proposal process. You can also find submission examples of session proposals from previous conferences that not only were accepted, but were highly rated by attendees.

We look forward to hearing your ideas.

EMC2, EMC, RSA and their respective logos are registered trademarks or trademarks of EMC Corporation in the United States and other countries. All other trademarks used herein are the property of their respective owners.

© Copyright 2015 EMC Corporation. All rights reserved. EMC Corporation, 176 South Street, Hopkinton, MA 01748-9103

Update your communications preferences or opt out.

View the RSA privacy policy.