cti message

Subject: Meet up at Blackhat - Last Call

Want to meet people from the STIX / TAXII community?  Come to our meet up at Blackhat!

Right now it looks like we have 30 people from the community joining us for a meet and greet over dinner.  Dinner is Thursday night at 8:30 PM at the Bellagio Buffet, plan on about $40 a person.  If you are interested in coming, please let me know soon so I can get you added to the reservation.

I will send out details privately to those that respond a few days before Blackhat.

Thanks,

Bret

Bret Jordan CISSP
Blue Coat Systems