cti message

Subject: CTI TC Secretary - Alex Foley

All,

Alex Foley from Bank of America has graciously offered to serve as Secretary of the CTI TC.  As OASIS rules do not require a vote on the position of Secretary I would like to welcome Alex to that role.  I would also like to remind TC members that a TC is permitted to have multiple persons serving as Secretary.  Therefore, if you are interested in serving, please let me know.  Again, thank you to Alex for stepping up and volunteering for this important role.

Regards,

Rich

Richard J. Struse

Chief Advanced Technology Officer

National Cybersecurity and Communications Integration Center (NCCIC) and

Stakeholder Engagement and Cyber Infrastructure Resiliency (SECIR)

Cyber Security & Communications

U.S. Department of Homeland Security

e-mail:  Richard.Struse@dhs.gov
Phone:  202-527-2361