cti message

Subject: RE: Open Question to the CTI Community

> You might want to have some discovery mechanisms in there,

Absolutely! We have “Network discoverable” and application level discovery as two requirements [1]. As noted before, these are still whiteboard level but they show what the thinking is.

If you have requirements to add, please don’t be shy about editing the wiki pages directly. If you can find a place for the reputational measurements idea, please add it (or contact me off list and we can figure out where it belongs).

Thank you.

-Mark

[1] https://github.com/TAXIIProject/TAXII-Specifications/wiki/TAXII-2.0-Requirements