cti message

Subject: XACML TC - Options for Markup/Comment

In my efforts to observe how other mature OASIS TCs approach the challenges of collaboration and consensus building, I wanted to highlight the method used by the XACML TC to solicit comments on documents as something we may want to consider.  Chet's email this morning has the specifics/links.  It is a simplified way of using discussion lists to make comments on specific document sections.  The section location is embedded in the email when you click on the [comment?] tag.  Rudimentary, but potentially elegant as a simple way collect everyones thoughts/ideas/questions.

Reference: xacml-3.0-related-entities-v1.0-csprd01-COMMENT-TAGS.html

Not advocating anything here beyond having a look-see (since the old list is down, we aren't getting homework assignments from Jerome anymore.  So, if you miss these weekend exercises, you may want to have a look at XACML ;-)

Patrick Maroney
President
Integrated Networking Technologies, Inc.
Desk: (856)983-0001
Cell: (609)841-5104
Email: pmaroney@specere.org