cti message

Subject: Re: [cti] Re: Call for CTI De-Fanging Conventions (Draft Motion)

Patrick:

I second the motion, and agree with you Mark.

Also, just as an FYI, it looks like one of the developers in the MISP project has developed a nice executable file in PHP for defanging URLs/eMails/Domains & IPs in Alerts.

The GitHub link is here:

https://github.com/MISP/MISP/blob/92ab6ba75241d2dcb723867fb7a1a8d198fe73e9/app/Model/Event.php

Especially take a look at the code from lines 1083 to 1104...but, there are a lot of other nice features as well, including a set-up for TAXII connectivity and adding a cryptographic signature.

Jane Ginn
CTIN