cti message

Subject: Re: [cti] Formal Motion - CTI TC and SC Meetings

For TAXII, we should be able to get a recurring meeting setup after next weeks call that goes 12 months out.  This way you will know 12 months+ in advance when the calls will be...   We already know the day [1], that was decided long ago. For TAXII it is the 2nd Tuesday of each month.  The time is looking to be 4:00 PM ET, but that will be discussed on our next call.

Thanks,

Bret

Bret Jordan CISSP
Blue Coat Systems